Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lots of Thankyness (Thankiness?)

Here at the Underhill House we are thankful for a happy, healthy baby, a warm house, good food, good friends and a fast internet connection. And yarn, of course.

A few things - help out your economy and community. Join the local movement this year and do your shopping with small businesses as much as possible. Here is a nifty site that makes it easy to track done small businesses in YOUR area:


If your area includes Western Massachusetts come and join the fun with Artisans of WMASS  - There are sales, specials and some great artists to discover!


Gah. Enough shopping stuff. If I'm being honest, this Black Friday stuff makes me shake my head and want to never buy anything ever again.

But then our cats would be hungry. Like this. Wow. He is thinking:

1. I am in a chair where food is delivered. Turkey would be nice.
2. I will now get food.
3. Otherwise you die.
4. Numbers 2 and 3 are not mutually exclusive. Timing is key.

I'm thankful my cat has not murdered us yet. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, I am grateful my cat has not murdered me over food. She just loves to wake me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason!

    ReplyDelete