Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Holiday Round-up



Happy 2010 everyone- I hope you had a wonderful holiday season filled with love, family, friends, and diet-busting meals. I have several new ideas for this blog, but for now I thought I'd post some miscellany that I couldn't post before.

Nutcracker Madness. This unique drummer boy will join a large (and growing) nutcracker collection, representing the University of WI Marching Band with pride. And grit. Go Badgers!

Cute Pooches. A few portraits a friend commissioned in exchange for professional photography. I love barter!And finally, a pineapple update. Here are a few photos of my progress over the holidays- lots of knitting accomplished during movies and especially football.I really like how it is turning out so far... looks almost antique as it comes off the needles!
That's it for now- have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment