We're trying a new thing today - Tuesday Temptations! I'll find some lovely items from our Etsy friends to share with the blogosphere and we can all be tempted together. Just click on the photo to go to the item's page.
This Tuesday's theme will be green for gardening, St. Patrick's Day, spring... did I mention that our daffodils are coming up? And today was partially spent tending to the blueberries... but that is for another post. On to the temptations!
1. Since we are mostly in the planning stages of gardening here in New England, how about an Eco-Friendly Garden Tools Journal from disconsolator in which to keep your musings, sketches and plans? Best of all, this journal is made from materials produced with wind power - how cool is that?
2. Farmer's Markets are starting soon as well so you'll need a nifty bag to carry home all that produce. The TomaTote from EarthCadets fits this bill perfectly with a great sassy tomato style. This tote is also made from recycled materials, including soda bottles!
3. Once we get around to actually planting, we'll need labels for those tiny seedlings. These Herb Signs from sierrametaldesign are adorable, functional, and just the right amount of funky. Use them indoors, outdoors, and year after year!
4. So let's actually plant something! How about Mammoth Long Island - a heirloom dill seed from myvictorygarden. Dill can be used in many ways - salads, veggie dishes, dips, and my favorite - with new potatoes! Use the seed heads to make delicious pickles as well!
5. Need something to put your plant in? Are you more of an indoor gardener? Then this adorable Love Bird heart shaped planter from DariellesClayArt is for you. A beautiful glaze job, drainage holes and precious details... I'm thinking this is a perfect Mother's Day gift!
6. Last but not least, we in the Northeast will be watching the clock a little longer before we can get into the garden full time. Why not watch an amazing clock? This handmade Flower Garden Ceramic Wall Clock from lurearts is just the thing.
Feel inspired? Me too! I'll prove it - see the colors I've been working with lately?
Stay tuned for a useful post about your feline friends - until then, happy St. Patty's Day!