Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tempting Tuesdy - RAIN

Oh it is SOGGY! The rivers are rising and the lawn is soaked... but if we can just hold on until Thursday the sun should come out and spring will appear. To make the best of a bad situation, today's theme is, you guessed it, rain!

1. These cheerful coasters will help you chase your rainy blues away - 4.25"x4.25" with slight variations and cork backing, these coasters from littlecoastergnome come in sets of 4.


2. If these soaps from asliceofdelight smell half as good as they look, you'll be singing in the shower! Hawaiian Rain Salt Bar soap is scented with frangipani, white ginger, plumeria and weighs between 4.0 and 4.5 oz.


3. I love the mood created by this artwork - I also adore the illustrative quality. Get your very own 11"x14" print from Kecky.


4. Brighten up the day with this vibrant reversible rain jacket from BeckyDrolen! Vintage, flirty, and did I mention reversible?


5. It wouldn't be a rain collection without an umbrella, so here is a prime blue example from vintageboxofdelights. Made in England with a great classic handle!
6. This beautiful tile was hand made by MichelleProsek. It is a wonderfully atmospheric, and just the thing to cap off our rainy day collection!


Stay safe, warm and dry, and thanks for tuning in!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my soap. That was a wonderful surprise. I love the selections of the other artisans and of course the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for including my rain jacket! I love that tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selections! I think I found a new favorite shop in Kecky. Thanks for including my umbrella coasters :)
    -Dawn/little coaster gnome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for all bright colourful flowers the rain will bring! What a great selection of artwork!
    Thank you for including my tile!!

    ReplyDelete