Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day Blooms

Happy May Day Folks!
When I was a little bitty thing we used to hand weave paper baskets and bring them to our neighbors stuffed full of flowers. I'm a bit bigger now, and the whole internet is my neighbor, so I say you all get flowers! I've put together a little collection of fun handmade finds from Etsy to brighten your day and warm your heart. Click the pictures of the items to learn more about each. Enjoy!

1. A trendy Floral Hoop Necklace from FreddieandGeorgia

2. A stunning Flower Crown from OhHiRosie

3. These marvelously bright Mini Clothespins from MAKINGtheNESTofIT

4. Some stunning Hand-Painted Yarn from LBArtYarn
Hand Painted Yarn

5. A beautiful resin Flower Necklace from NThandmadeJewelry

6. This amazing Felted Iris Hat from FeltedFlora

7. A sweet Baby Girl Shirt from primposies

8. These elegant Rolled Flowers from PaperPerfectPetals

9. This bright Zippered Wristlet from UnexpectedTreasure

10. A gorgeous Poppy Serving Bowl from TurningTrueStudios

11. And my Sunflower Cup Cozy From KnittyVet
Sunflower Coffee Cozy

Wow! Thank you to all the creators of the above items for sharing their gorgeous work.

Remember I am still offering FREE SHIPPING through Mother's Day with the code MOMGIFT15 in the KnittyVet Shop. Now go enjoy your May Day!

3 comments:

  1. These are a great group of flower items! Thank you so much for featuring my rolled roses! Hope your May Day & the rest of May is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my geisha girls pouch in this beautiful collection of flowers.

    ReplyDelete